(IATA: LPT, ICAO: VTCL) serves Lampang, the capital city of Lampang Province, Thailand.
The New Terminal at Lampang Airport opened on 27 September 2015 and opened to the public on 22 October 2015
Airlines and destinations:
• Bangkok Airways – Bangkok<–>Suvarnabhumi
• Nok Air – Bangkok<–>Don Mueang
Runway taxiway and parking lot:
• The runway is an asphalt concrete 1,971 metres (6,470 ft) long and 30 metres (98 ft) wide with a capacity of 64tons keep in reserve for 60 metres (200 ft) per side.
• The taxiway is the same as the runway.
• Tarmac parking size is 60 by 250 metres (200 by 820 ft) which can accommodate three Boeing 737-400s and seven helicopters at the same time.