– LivingWorld removed improving compatibility with third party services
– New PBR textures
– New aircraft platform – positions added
– Terminal Model Improvement
– ILS RWY 20 fixed
The airport’s runway was built on a plateau of 50 meters because of the surrounding terrain. Due to this, many pilots refer to the airport as an aircraft carrier. The runway is also relatively short for the elevation of the airport.
The position of the runway means that it is often rendered useless, since in the presence of crosswinds, it prevents aircraft making a safe takeoff and landing. Crosswinds are common during the summer, particularly during the month of August.
• Textures and models based on aerial images
• Photo-realistic textures for buildings, vehicles, etc.
• Airport Objects
• Good performance
• Realistic night lighting