Note: To use VDGS (Visual Docking Guidance System), see “Extras\README.txt”.
– Added Aerosoft VDGS system
– New terminal building (construction site) at T1
– New buildings at the north-western business park (Logistic center, administration building, LAB campus, Airport Academy, multi storey car park P44)
– Corrected A 380 jetway connection at T1
– New smokestacks in front of terminal T2
– New multi-storey car park at terminal T2
– Corrected building at parking position 213, terminal T2
– Changed colors of poles at LH maintenance roof to red/white
– New Audi buildings at south-western area and new test track
– Apron extension of Apron 35 with new taxiway-lines, parking positions, VDGS-systems, utility buildings, blast fences, roads and signs
– Edited fences, static vehicles and lighting for apron extension
– Changed layout of taxiways and signs at terminal T1 contruction site, terminal T2 and terminal T2 sat
– Renamed taxiway “O2” to “E2” in ground and vertical signs
– Extensivly edited aerial picture with the new road layout for new business park, eastern connection ans new car bridge, changed street lights following new roads
– New car bridge connecting cargo area with nort-western business park
– New car driving practice ground near cargo area
– Removed MSFS default street overlays and substituted with custom overlays
– Reworked terminal model to avoid snowy surfaces inside buildings
Sim-wings Munich V2 is a completely reworked version of its predecessor and includes a new terminal (construction site) as well as various other new buildings, extensively edited aerial images plus many other corrections and additions. This also includes the working Aerosoft VDGS safegate system.
Munich “Franz Josef Strauss” Airport is located 28 kilometers northeast of Munich, Germany. It is a hub for Lufthansa and Star Alliance partner airlines. Munich Airport is the second busiest airport in Germany in terms of passenger traffic, while it is one of the 10 busiest airports in Europe.
A custom aerial photo was used for this add-on which was customized and color-corrected for a true display while seamlessly transitioning to the default simulator landscape.
Includes animated jetways, numerous static apron vehicles and realistic dynamic lighting for a true to life experience.
• Highly detailed scenery of Munich Airport
• Custom aerial photo for the airport, elaborate retouching and color-correction for a true display
• Seamless transition to the default simulator landscape
• Terraforming to blend airport into default elevation model
• Detailed taxi, ground lines and stands according to current maps
• Taxiway bridges across the access roads
• New terminal building (construction site) at T1
• Extremely detailed Munich airport buildings with interiors (airside) and all additional buildings
• Complete freight area with container storage, hangars and buildings
• Animated jetways
• Many static apron vehicles
• Realistic night time dynamic lighting
• MSFS SDK materials (PBR)
• Now with working VDGS safegate system (Aerosoft module, PC only)