– All textures are now in 4K
– New Textures of parking lots, taxiways, runways, signage were improved and some adjoining buildings were added
– Now have new and animated Jetways
The Balmaceda Airport (IATA: BBA, ICAO: SCBA) located in Chilean Patagonia is located in the town of the same name, near the Chilean-Argentine border, it is the main access by air to Coyhaique and the Aysén Region, with a movement of passengers throughout the year.nLocated 55 km southeast of the regional capital Coyhaique by route 245-CH, with a road in good condition throughout the year, which has asphalt pavement, with a special transfer service to the airport.
This airport receives the vast majority of tourists who want to know the wonders of Patagonia.
• All ground services available
• Animated jetways
• 2 Gates and 3 remote parking lots
• Tracks 09 and 27 enabled