– Recreated the passenger terminal from scratch in high quality
– Added new vehicle parking lots and hangars
– New custom jetways, 2 animated models
– Administrative section and control tower 100% new
– New PBR textures of aprons
– New lighting
– Note: The old control tower section is still omitted as that section would be demolished in the future as an initial project.
Carriel Sur International Airport (IATA: CCP, ICAO: SCIE) is the only airport in the Greater Concepción metropolitan area (Chile), located in the municipality of Talcahuano. In April 2009, it received international airport approval, thanks to the repairs carried out on its runway and the installation of an ILS I instrument landing system. At the beginning of March 2018, the ILS IIIb instrument landing system came into operation, which allows landings with visibility conditions below 100 m.1
This airport is public 2 and is located 6 km from the center of Concepción, and 12 km from the center of Talcahuano.
About this scenery
The designs of this scenario contemplate the bidding and modernization of the airport to take place in 2021 onwards.
The stage has animated sleeves and all services on the ground.