Note: New versions of UK2000 Scenery airports like this one require a library folder again (uk2000scenery-library). Make sure you don’t have any other older UK2000 Scenery library folders inside your community folder to avoid conflicts.
– Attempt to fix CTDs when selecting a stand at EGGW
– Built with new SDK
– Modified to use new UK2000 Scenery Common Library (must install)
– Night light textures go off by Day now (that was fault)
– EasyJet hanger improved with a new roof texture.
– Flashing walkway textures fixed.
– Main Stands changed to ‘Gate’ (no Gate GA as it was before)
– ILS again.
Luton Airport has become one of the UK’s fastest growing airports, and is a major hub for EasyJet, Ryanair, Wizz Air, and a number of other smaller operators. It is also popular as a ‘Bizjet’ airport with three main operators. London Luton Airport carried over 17 million passengers in 2019.
Our new system takes advantage of the sloping terrain technology in MSFS. we now have sloping runways and airports. No more will we have to put up with flat unrealistic airports. You can see the undulation in the runway and even experiences changes apron and taxiway slopes.
The scenery utilises many of the new MSFS features, including there airport and approach light models. The MSFS Vegetation system is used where possible to populate the airfield with grass, trees and scrubs.
The scenery is designed to blend in with the MSFS aerial images and the auto generated buildings and trees are kept and not removed
• Full detail Buildings
• Realistic Ground Markings
• Replacement MSFS airport base image
• UK Runway markings
• Use of MSFS Night lights
• Custom HS Vehicles
• Good Frame Rates
• Full set of signs
• Airliner Static Aircraft (optional)
• GA Static Aircraft
• PBR Materials