Dunedin Airport, also known as Momona Airport, is an international airport in the Otago region of the South Island of New Zealand, serving Dunedin city and the Otago and Southland regions. Dunedin Airport is one of two international airports in Otago, the other being the in-famous Queenstown International Airport.
• Highly detailed, up to date surrounding imagery
• Accurate simulation featuring a custom ground polygon with a 2023 layout
• Hand-made animated jetways
• HD PBR models
• Basic terminal and hangar interiors
• Accurate model recreation and surrounding scenery placement
• Created with peformance in mind