This is the second domestic airport work of China I made. This scenery includes Manzhouli Xijiao International Airport and Manzhouli city scenery.
Manzhouli Xijiao International Airport (ZBMZ) is located in Manzhouli City, Hulunbuir City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China, 7 kilometers away from the Sino-Russian border and 10 kilometers away from the center of Manzhouli. It is a 4D-level international regional airport, an international four-star airport, and a national first-class airline port.
• Models of Manzhouli Xijiao International Airport Terminal and other airport buildings and facilities.
• Handcrafted ground lines and ground textures.
• Some architectural models use PBR material.
• Manually calibrated ILS to CAT I standard.
• Handcrafted airport exteriors.
• Handmade models of some buildings in the city center of Manzhouli.
• Models of landmark buildings such as China’s National Gate, Russia’s National Gate, National Gate Scenic Spot, and the Pearl of Northern Xinjiang.
• The night view of Manzhouli city is enhanced.
• Corrections to some terrains (such as lakes and rivers) in Manzhouli.
• For more interesting content, please explore by yourself