Note: See README.txt after extracting! This upload fixes missing numbers on cockpit instruments.
The next installment of the exclusive CS collection of the 767 airframe/engine variants is a set of two digital replicas of the Boeing 767-200.
The 767 prototype aircraft (the 767-200 registered N767BA and equipped with PW turbofans) rolled out on 4 August 1981, and took its maden flight on 26 September 1981.
• Two highly detailed models of the 767-200 with PW and GE engines
• Original (small) front cargo door
• Cabin with an interior and animated pilots
• High resolution textures
• Realistic animations
• The 767 prototype N767BA and Captain Sim House liveries
Cockpit and Cabin:
• Classic 767 flight deck, brand-new model built from scratch including high resolution textures
• Essential functionality simulated
• Some systems use default 747 (must be installed) to provide expandability with advanced systems simulation community mods
• Custom views including wing views
• Supports most features of MSFS2020 (rain/icing effects, sound, and more)