– Minor Bug Fixes
– Jetway Glass updated to be compatible with SU6.
– LOD adjustments for improved performance.
– Corrected Scenery to work correctly with Sim Update 5
– Added performance improvements to models that required them
– Corrected the Royal Flying Doctor Service Building & Liveries to represent the official brand
– Corrected & Adjusted ground texturing
– Corrected Aerial Colour
– Fixed Windsock Textures
It’s finally here, a highly detailed rendition of Adelaide International Airport – YPAD for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The likes of which have never before been seen across any other flight simulation platform. YPAD caters for an abundance of aircraft types ranging from the 777 right down to the smallest of GA aircraft. Adelaide is the perfect destination for your short haul needs and is only a small hop from other major cities across Australia such as Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.
All major internal and surrounding buildings have been meticulously and accurately hand crafted in great detail whilst still providing exceptional performance. Whether you’re shooting the ILS over the gorgeous Adelaide Hills into Runway 23 or trying your RNAV skills into Runway 05, you’re bound to enjoy everything that Adelaide has to offer.
• 15,000+ Hand Placed Objects
• Full PBR Texturing
• Custom Animations
• Animated Jetways
• Improved Vegetation and Grass
• 50+ Custom Assets
• 15cm Custom Orthoimagery
• Replicated Terminal Interior
• Detailed Static Aircraft
• Custom Taxiway Decals
• Realistic Ground / Apron Texturing
• Realistic Night Lighting
• Compatible with Orbx Landmarks Adelaide, AUScene Parafield & Aldinga Airports