– Added a runway profile to all runways
– Added Frame rate friendly fences to all sections of the airport including the boundary fences
Kimberley Airport (FAKM) was established in 1912 and is located 9.7 kilometres (6 miles) from the city of Kimberley. Kimberley is the capital of the Northern Cape Province and is located near the confluence of the Vaal and Orange rivers.
The town is most famous for the “Big Hole”, a landmark carved into the earth by early diamond prospectors.
• Highly detailed Airport Buildings and High-Definition PBR textures
• Accurate custom-made Runway/Apron Lighting
• Fully AI-Traffic compatible