– Fixed collision mesh for VR zoom
– Updated EFB map source
– Added V/S mode to EFB autopilot
One of the most famous and distinctive jet trainer to ever have been used by the French Air Force, and today a real aerobatics companion appearing in airshows all around the world.
Based on the CM.170 Magister featuring Marboré II engines, our aicraft has been built from the ground-up exclusively for MSFS 2020.
A very neat work allowed us to propose this detailed 3D model, one step above what you will commonly find in the game. A special attention was given to aircraft systems, and you will find custom behaviours for electrical, hydraulic, fuel and oxygen systems, amongst other things.
The CM.170 Magister is a two-seat, twin-engine military jet trainer produced by French aviation company Fouga. The Magister took its first flight on July 23, 1952 and entered service in 1956. A total of 929 of the aircraft were built, and they served the militaries over a dozen countries, notably those of France, Germany, and Israel. While the Magister was employed primarily for pilot training, some were used in ground attack roles through the years, notably during the Six-Day War and in the Congo Crisis.
The CM.170 features tandem seating, a main wing with tip tanks that has a span of 39 feet, 10 inches, and a V-tail empennage. Two Turbomeca Marboré IIA turbojets power the Magister, producing up to 880 pounds of thrust each. The jet has a maximum speed of 444 miles per hour, a range of 750 miles, and a ceiling of 36,000 feet above sea level.
With an endurance of up to 2 hours and 40 minutes, pilots have opportunity after opportunity to learn, hone, and perfect their aviation skills in the Fouga CM.170 Magister. Sporty, fun, but also forgiving, this is a responsive craft offering versatility through a range of flight types, from leisurely sightseeing to aggressive aerobatics.
• Highly detailed 3D model
• 4k pixels PBR textures
• 8 liveries, including historical French Aerobatic Patrol
• Accurate flight dynamics based on connoisseurs feedback
• Custom EFB (Electronic Flight Bag) to manage aircraft settings
• High definition audio
• Custom hydraulic system with simulated emergency circuit
• Custom fuel system with fuel dumping capabilities
• Custom oxygen circuit
• Custom interior and exterior lighting
• Smoke system including several colors
• VR Compatible
• MSFS checklists containing all procedures
• Operational copilot cockpit area
• AI Compatible