Warning: This airport conflicts with Orbx LKPR airport, only use one of the two (Tailstrike Designs recommended).
Note: To use VDGS (Visual Docking Guidance System), see “Extras\README.txt”.
– Removed Custom Ortho Image due to SU13 Update
– Added compatibility for photogrammetry
– Reduced VRAM usage by 3.5gb
– Fixed Gate 21A/18 Jetway Connection
– Jetways have now more “freedom” to move (Should improve the connection with the plane)
– Reduced Taxisigns Emissive Brightness for better readability
– General improvements
Prague Václav Havel Airport, formerly Prague Ruzyne International Airport, is the international airport of Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic. It is located 10 kilometers (6 mi) west of the city center. It serves as a hub for Czech Airlines as well as a base for Travel Service Airlines including its subsidiary SmartWings.
Airport Prague is the latest development by Tailstrike Designs for the Microsoft Flight Simulator. Enjoy the realistic rendition of the Czech capital airport with photorealistic texture, highly detailed models of airport terminals, hangars, buildings and airport vehicles as well as accurate taxiway and runways (2022 layout).
Numerous little animations and the precise night lighting round of the airport in the details and create a lifelike and lively rendition of the “Letište Václava Havla Praha”.
• Highly accurate recreation of Václav Havel Airport Prague (LKPR)
• Highly detailed models of airport terminals, hangars, buildings and airport vehicles
• Accurate taxiway and runways (2022 layout)
• Accurate terrain and runway profile
• Tower and Terminal interior
• Photorealistic texture with PBR-Workflow
• Custom animated Jetways
• Realistic night time dynamic lighting
• Supports the Aerosoft VDGS module